LM358N Op Amps
The LM358/LM358A, LM258/LM258A consist of
two independent, high gain, internally frequency
compensated operational amplifiers which were designed
specifically to operate from a single power supply over a
wide range of voltage. Operation from split power supplies
is also possible and the low power supply current drain is
independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain
blocks and all the conventional OP-AMP circuits which now
can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
• Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
• Large DC Voltage Gain: 100dB
• Wide Power Supply Range:
LM258/LM258A, LM358/LM358A: 3V~32V (or ±1.5V
LM2904 : 3V~26V (or ±1.5V ~ 13V)
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Large Output Voltage Swing: 0V DC to Vcc -1.5V DC
• Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation.
8-DIP - Package